Sep 30, 2011

Hobby and Habbit....

I was wondering how much importance does a person's hobby can have in shaping the course of one's lifepath or is it important at all to have some hobby at the first instant. There has been inumerable anonymous quotes like 'be what u want to be', 'act as want to be', etc. which clearly tells that habbits are at the forefront of shaping the lifestyle. And hobbies are the potent forces which shapes up one's habbit and thereby charts out a path to success. I strongly belive that one must have some hobby(s) which may become habbit and who knows sometime it may become the source of bread and butter. I am using both 'habbit' an 'hobby' here because I think they are cousins, may not be the direct one's. Stamp collection can be a hobby but always reading and enquiring about it is a habbit. It is said that anything which is of some interest should be pursued diligently because it destresses you and gives you peace and this regular activity gets converted into your habbit. I like reading, playing, traveling and meeting new people each day which does the same to me. So, hobby does have lot of importance in shaping one's career.

No comments:

Post a Comment