Jul 27, 2010

Its past midnight.......no where to go but to seek solace in the peace of darkness. What am I doing here. Searching for ways to play around. Sleep is a distant thought and my heart is feeling an strong urge to jump over my bed. Just made a weird noise, a call, if there's anyone who can gauge my thoughts and spare some moments in exploring universe.

I am getting weird. Air is getting scary.

I wanna go in the world of dreams where no one can ever come and intrude. Where I can have no control and life keeps rolling on its self created path.

Dream dream come here and take me in the veil of your eternal light.

2 comments:

  1. you should have called me dear frnd.......wil make u sleep in a way so that no 1 can enter in ur dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neend ki goliyaan kha liya kar... :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete