Sep 28, 2011

Life in a city....

Its been years when I first came to this city. the first impression was a dusty surrounding filled with vast spathes of open spaces with occasional skyscarpers here and there. To locate a place here was like finding the duct in the tunnel maze. Even the local inhabitants were oblivion of the different locations in the city. This may be due to advent of sudden modernization in the city's culture that has not gone well with the people here or may be taking time for them to accomodate it in the daily routine who probably had only witnessed the farm culture, bullock carts with occasional cars, village roads, and their evening coupal gossips.

The village life has got its own charm and attraction. I have always been fond of such lifestyle and I hav a soft corner for it, never to miss a chance to go and stay in a village.

Today, Gurgaon has become my second home. I consider myself proud to be part of this millenium city, in the making. And I support the campaign to make it a capital city for all those reasons that makes it elligible to be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment